That epic day of love is almost here. Sometimes all it takes is a few cocktails to make a brilliant night and other times no matter what you do, you wind up with a Valentine’s Day Fail. And when you do fail, the best thing to do is tweet about it and share your misery! Here are some of our fav #valentinesdayfail tweets!
1. Valentine’s Day can be such a fail even the flowers get sad.
— Hannah Rogers (@HanRogers31) February 14, 2016
2. Oh no he didn’t.
— Valie (@Valentia_Books) February 12, 2016
3. At least you’re reducing your carbon footprint by reusing. #somefailsarewins
— Masha Shukkore (@MashaShukkore) February 14, 2016
4. Don’t let an algorithm beat you down!
— Charlene Elizabeth (@Zetaome) February 15, 2016
5. Anything but a long stem rose is a Valentine’s Day Fail!
“I was expecting long stem roses and all I got was store bought carnations”
She was pissed #ValentinesDayFails
— Steven Christos (@STEVENchristos) February 13, 2015
6. It’s the thought that counts, right?
— Losing With Lauren (@LosinWithLauren) February 14, 2016
7. Is this an omen?
Valentine’s Day fail: accidentally catching the paw of the stuffed animal you bought your boyfriend on fire. #valentinesdayfail
— Sarah (@sarahp1997) February 15, 2016
8. Is it still okay to eat it if you can’t identify it?
— Elizabeth Anderson (@ElizabethLA67) February 15, 2016
9. Even when you plan things way ahead of time, you still may be destined for a Valentine’s Day Fail!
I have exactly a month to figure out wat I’m getting her for Valentine’s Day bet I’ll still fail ???
— Andre Hicks? (@rip_jj22) January 15, 2017
10. Let’s hope this math is right!
Valentine’s Day was terrible last year so it’s going to be great this year because the negative has been subtracted
— me’ar welela (@amloonita) February 1, 2017
We hope your Valentine’s Day goes better than it did for these people. But if not, sharing your Valentine’s Day Fails can be therapeutic (and of course humorous for all of us who didn’t have to live it!). Tweet at us or leave us a comment on FB.